1. Can I ask for a single diet?
Answer: No.... Since it is a tiffin service, its economics doen't allow us to deliver single meals. U can order a minimum of six tiffins on daily basis
2. Can I cancel my diet?
Answer: Yes, you can cancel your diet before stipulated time (i.e. before 11:00 pm one day prior to lunch and before 11:00 am of that day for dinner) and that diet will be carry forwarded to next date. U are supposed to utilize all your diets in the given validity period.
3. What if I could not utilize all my diets during the validity period?
Answer: Your remaining diets will be carry forwarded if you recharge your meal plan OR you can ask for extra diets to exhaust your meal plan and gift it to your pals.In case you do not wish to continue with our services your remaining meals would collapse and you will have to recharge your account to restart tiffin services.
For any querry or assistance, you can call our customer care
4. How can I utilize my remaining wowmealz if my meal plan is about to expire?
Answer: You can ask for upto 4 extra diets over and above your regular tiffin for your buddies everyday till your meal plan exhausts.
5. How can I ask for 5 or more then 5 diets in a day?
Answer: For more then 4 extra diets, you can call at our customer care and ask for special order and prices accordingly.
6. What is green diet?
Answer: Though it is not completely green, we refer "green diet" to an special diet for our customers who fast on a particular day.They have an option to choose for "green diet" which is designed for fast. We use Rock salt (saindha namak) for this diet.
7. Can anyone choose this "green diet"?
Answer: Yes, anyone can choose this meal once a week.
8. Do u keep any securities against the lunchbox?
Answer: No, we do not ask for any security amount against tiffin boxes. Customers are requested to return the used tiffin on their next meal so that we do not find any difficulty in serving you flawlessly
9. What if the lunchbox is damaged accidentally or a part of it is missed by mistake?
Answer: We consider it to be a human error and hence nothing would be charged against such incidence
10. If I loose the tiffin box during my custody period, will I be held responsible and what would be the penalty to carry further services?
Answer: In case lunch box is lost or if it is found that the lunchbox is intentionally damaged from customer, he/she will be charged an amount of rs. 400 to continue our services and a new tiffin box will be issued in his/her name
11. Can I discontinue tiffin before my pack is utilised?
Answer: Yes, all u have to do is to call our customer care and ask for discontinuation of services, your remaining amount will be refunded in your account within 14 days of recieving of last lunchbox.
If you are a new customer, you will be charged for 6 meals at trial meal price, then you can discontinue with our services.
Trial meal plan is non refundable
If you are already our customer, you can discontinue our services anytime